Now through Thursday, Dec. 14!
When a child is sick, the whole family hurts and the holidays can be even more stressful for parents. Queen Creek Sun Times, CITYSunTimes and Phoenix metro area businesses want to ease the pressure for these families by bringing in the toys and gifts that will bring the smiles and relief, and we need your help.
Please consider donating a new, unwrapped toy or gift for HopeKids now through Thursday, Dec. 14.
Here's how to do it:
1. Pick a new, unwrapped gift on the HopeKids AZ Wish List:
- Barbies, dolls, baby dolls, Squishmallows, LOL Surprise toys and Disney Princess toys
- Lego sets, Hot Wheels, superhero toys, Star Wars toys, Beyblades, Pokemon toys, video games
- Board games, card games
- Baby toys, play-dough, Paw Patrol/Cocomelon/Bluey toys
- Sensory friendly toys that light up or make sounds, kinetic sand, fidgets, etc.
- Craft or science activity sets (good for "tweens") – Example: Make your own bath bomb, friendship bracelet kit, magic set, create your own slime, etc.
- Gift cards for teens (Walmart, Target, Game Stop, Amazon, Sephora, Ulta, Starbucks, Dutch Bros, Vans, etc.).
2. Find a drop-off location near you.
Click on the address to be taken to your destination!
- Mercedes Benz of Arrowhead 9260 W. Bell Road
- Main Event Avondale 10315 W. McDowell Road
- Venues Café 34 Easy St.
- Cave Creek Tourism Bureau 6061 E. Cave Creek Road Suite 7
- Lil’ Town Butcher 4705 E. Carefree Hwy. Suite 101*10% off when you drop off a toy*
- Egg N Joe Chandler 4010 S. Arizona Ave. Suite 4
- Floor Source – Chandler 2050 N. Alma School Road Suite 17
- Majestic Cinemas Chandler 4955 S. Arizona Ave.
- Studio Academy of Beauty Chandler 610 N. Alma School Road Unit 38
- Tryst Café Chandler 4205 S. Gilbert Road
- Alta Climbing 3193 S. Ranch House Ct, Gilbert
- Christian Brother’s Auto 1245 E. Pecos Road
- Fat Cats Gilbert 4321 E. Baseline Road
- Majestic Cinemas Gilbert 5478 S. Power Road
- Electric Bikes of Arizona 9720 W. Peoria Ave. Suite 110
Phoenix – Desert Ridge
- North Valley Orthodontics 21050 N. Tatum Blvd. Suite D202
- Tryst Café Desert Ridge 21050 N. Tatum Blvd. Suite 108
Phoenix – Downtown
- X-Treme Apparel 750 W. Polk St.
- Floor Source – Phoenix 17829 N. Black Canyon Hwy.
- Mama’s Pizza House 326 N. 48th St. Phoenix
- Studio Academy of Beauty Phoenix 8046 N. 19th Ave.
- Mici’s Italian Queen Creek 24750 S. Ellsworth Road *Free gelato for any child dropping off a toy!*
- birdcall Scottsdale 7204 E. Shea Blvd.
- Egg N Joe North Scottsdale 23271 N. Scottsdale Road Suite a101
- Floor Source – Scottsdale 14202 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 118
- Goldfish Swim School Scottsdale 7000 E. Mayo Blvd. Suite 26
- KDI Wealth Management 8901 E. Pima Center Pkwy. Unit 205
- Mercedes Benz Scottsdale 4725 N. Scottsdale Road
- Nautical Bowls Scottsdale 18529 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 128 *15% off when you drop off a toy*
- North Scottsdale Children’s Dentistry 9360 E. Raintree Dr. Suite 107
- Roadhouse Cinemas Scottsdale 9090 E. Indian Bend Road
- Floor Source 13621 N. Litchfield Road Suite C134
- Dayspring United Methodist Church 1365 E. Elliot Road
- Main Event Tempe 8545 S. Emerald Drive
- Majestic Cinemas Tempe 1140 E. Baseline Road
3. And if you can't donate to a drop-off location, please consider shopping the HopeKids Amazon wish list! (https://bit.ly/HopeKidsWishList)
HopeKids provides ongoing events, activities and a powerful, unique support community for families who have a child with cancer or some other life-threatening medical condition, surrounding these remarkable children and their families with the message that hope is a powerful medicine. For more information, visit hopekids.org.