Pita Jungle has launched its brand new Seasonal Kitchen Crafts Menu, which features a variety of Mediterranean-inspired dishes with fresh, unprocessed ingredients such as nuts, grains, fruits, veggies, lean protein and olive oil, perfect for finding your balance in the new year.
“At Pita Jungle, we know how important it is to consume a diet with a balanced line of fresh varied ingredients, along with the occasional glass of wine,” said Bassel Osmani, co-founder of Pita Jungle. “The Seasonal Kitchen Craft Menus, a continuum of our main regular offerings, are truly a seasonal fine tuning of the already existing balance that prevails within the harmonious alignment of our entrees and key ingredients. As we enter 2022, once again, and for the fifth time in a row, the Mediterranean Diet has been named the best diet of the year. How fun, appropriate, humbling and gratifying it is to have our dear esteemed patrons experience this delightful juggling of Mediterranean diet ingredients, where nuts, grains, lean proteins, veggies, legumes and fruit, serve as the building blocks to our piece de resistance: a healthy delicious menu glistening with authentic global flavors.”
The new "It’s All About the Balance" seasonal menu is available at Pita Jungle for both dine-in and through online ordering. The new seasonal dishes include:
- White Bean Hummus with Garlic-Cilantro-Pesto Shrimp – White beans hummus prepped from scratch, roasted garlic, evoo, lemon juice, tahini, shrimp in garlic-cilantro-pesto, pita.
Gluten-free options: gluten-free pita or blue corn chips.
- Chili Verde Beef – Diced premium beef cuts, mixed beans in a homemade chili sauce, fresh tomatillos, charred poblanos, jalapenos, cilantro, garlic, onions, turmeric brown rice, with blue corn chips and Jungle tzatziki as a crema (gluten-free).
- Mediterranean Mahi Shawarma – Mahi-Mahi, garlic sauce, cabbage-kale super greens honey slaw, avocado, caramelized onions, fresh jalapeno, pita.
- Gyro Super Hero – Plant-based high-protein gryo, vegan tzatziki, seasonal mixed greens, tomatoes, red onions, pickles, Greek pita (vegetarian, contains dairy).
Gluten-free options: gluten-free pita.
Vegan options: regular pita.
- Mascarpone Kataïfi – Pistachio studded mascarpone, whipped cream and a drizzle of honey, lodged in a crispy kataïfi nest.
Celebrating nearly three decades in business, Pita Jungle’s menu is influenced by tastes from around the globe with the benefits of the Mediterranean diet always apparent through the use of healthy lean proteins, veggies, legumes, nuts, grains and fruit.
Osmani said the company's mission is helping guests sustain a healthy and balanced lifestyle by serving up a diverse menu of tasty, fresh, wholesome foods, including a variety of vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options.
The Queen Creek Pita Jungle is located at 20491 S. Rittenhouse Road, Suite H-101, in the Queen Creek Marketplace.