This week, Crumbl Cookies has rolled out all the flavors of Christmas with popular cookies like gingersnap peppermint bark.
Be sure to grab your cookies by Friday, Dec. 24 as Crumbl is closed on Christmas Day, Saturday, Dec. 25.
The following Christmas cookies will be available through Dec. 24:
• *NEW* Lemon Bar - A chilled lemon sugar cookie with a rich lemon bar topping and a dusting of powdered sugar.
• Gingersnap - A warm spiced gingersnap cookie coated in crunchy sugar crystals.
• Peppermint Bark - A peppermint-infused chocolate cookie covered in a pool of melty white chocolate and a sprinkle of crushed candy cane.
• Sticky Bun - A buttery vanilla sugar cookie stuffed with a cinnamon roll sugar blend, covered in gooey butterscotch caramel and finished with a sprinkle of sweet pecans.
• Birthday Cake (Christmas) - A warm cake batter cookie covered with thick vanilla cream cheese frosting and topped off with red and green sprinkles.
Crumbl Cookies also serves their warm Milk Chocolate Chip cookies every week.
The Queen Creek Crumbl Cookies is located at 21172 S. Ellsworth Loop Road, Suite 102.
For more information, visit www.crumblcookies.com.